Creative Photo Workshop in Florence
€250 per person. Small groups only up to 8 people
Take truly memorable pictures of Florence as you explore its beautiful streets and squares on a multi-day Photo Workshop with a professional local photographer.
- Discover Florence and it’s surroundings with an experienced photographer
- Learn how to take pictures in scenic locations using a revolutionary teaching method
- Take memorable pictures of the city using your own hidden creativity
During this photo walk you’ll explore the city of the Renaissance with an experienced photographer. Not only will you learn photography tricks and secrets, but you’ll also visit hidden spots and see the city and it’s countryside from a different perspective. During this 3 days photo workshop you’ll have the chance to unleash your creativity using my special teaching techniques and methods, connecting technology with creativity.
Florence’s narrow, vivid streets are the perfect location for breathtaking pictures. So come and enjoy the Mediterranean colors, beautiful buildings and la dolce vita with us!
Visiting Florence’s downtown, the area of Piazza della Signoria and Piazza della Repubblica
Visiting Piazzale Michelangelo, San Miniato and the Rose Garden
Dinner in a typical Florentine restaurant
Learn about architecture photography, composition and lights
Transportation: walking in downtown, taxi or walking to Piazzale Michelangelo
Highlight of the day: photographing sunset on a breathtaking location
Visiting Florence’s downtown, the area of the Duomo
Visiting Fiesole, a viewpoint, a monastery and the countryside
Dinner in a local restaurant
Learn about portrait photography, landscape photography, how to use filters
Transportation: walking in downtown, local bus to Fiesole
Highlight of the day: enjoying a breathtaking view over Florence
Visiting Florence’s downtown, the Santa Croce area
Visiting a surprise location and watching sunset over Ponte Vecchio
Learn about street photography, black and white photography, composition
Transportation: walking in downtown
Highlight of the day: see how the lights of Ponte Vecchio light up at the evening
- 3-days workshop with a professional photographer
- Bookings in restaurants and hotels
- Transportation to Fiesole
What’s not included
- The fee of the accommodation is not included in the package but we can help you with the booking at our recommended hotels
- Meals are not included in the price but we will make group reservations in our favorite local restaurants where you can eat a menu or a la carte
- Photography equipment is not included, please bring your own camera and other accessories
- Entry tickets to museums or sites are not included (usually not required)
- Information about history and art is not included
- Amateur Photographers
- Advanced Photographers
- Cellphone, DSLR or Mirrorless Users
- Small Groups
Some uphill walking is required during the tours so please wear comfortable shoes.
Below you can find the average review score for our tour.