Photo Walking Tour in Florence
€140 per group up to 6 people
Take truly memorable pictures of Florence as you explore its beautiful streets and squares on a 2-hour photo walking tour with a professional local photographer.
- Discover Florence with an experienced photographer
- Learn how to take pictures in scenic locations
- Take truly memorable pictures of the city
- Non-photographer friends and travel companions are welcome
Will you be visiting Florence and bringing along your camera? Would you like to take better photographs but aren’t quite sure how?
During this photo walk you’ll explore the city of the Renaissance with an experienced photographer. Not only will you learn photography tricks and secrets, but you’ll also visit hidden spots and see the city from a different perspective.
Florence’s narrow, vivid streets are the perfect location to unleash your creativity. Mediterranean colours, beautiful buildings and la dolce vita!
The level of the photo walk is always adjusted to the needs of the group. A fun, easy to understand tour is enjoyable for kids or beginners with cell phones, while in the case of advanced photographers we can go deeper into technical details and composition rules.
The itinerary of the walk is also adjusted to the needs of the group. In most cases the main sights of the city are covered: Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Reubblica.
- 2-hour photo walk with a professional photographer
- Photography equipment is not included
- Information about history and art is not included
- Amateur Photographers
- Advanced Photographers
- Cellphone, DSLR or Mirrorless Users
- Small Groups
Below you can find the average review score for our tour.